Venues & Partners
Venues & Dates for December Pop-up Performances 2021
Thanks so much to all our fabulous central Christchurch venues!
We hope everyone can choose one night – or more – to come along. Why not meet up with friends to celebrate the season and head somewhere afterwards to ‘shop & eat local’!
Each venue will host a surprise evening performance, every night at 6.15pm raising money for a different charity.
- Christchurch Priory North Porch – Wednesday 1st
- James and White – Thursday 2nd
- Druitt Hall – Friday 3rd
- The Priory – Saturday 4th
- The Boathouse – Sunday 5th
- Captain’s Club – Monday 6th
- Kings Arms Pavilion – Tuesday 7th
- The Thomas Tripp – Wednesday 8th
- Fleur de Lis – Thursday 9th
- The Ship – Friday 10th
- The Red House Museum Garden – Saturday 11th
- Mad4Dance Studio – Sunday 12th
- Ye Olde George Inn – Monday 13th
- Dirty Gerties Gin Parlour – Tuesday 14th
- Saxon Square – Wednesday 15th
- Town Hall Arches – Thursday 16th
- The Regent Centre – Friday 17th
- Saxon Square – Saturday 18th
- The Bandstand on the Quay – Sunday 19th
- The Boathouse – Monday 20th
- Venue Change! Red House Museum Gardens (was The Conservative Club) – Tuesday 21st
- Saxon Square – Wednesday 22nd
- Baptist Church – Thursday 23rd
- Saxon Square – special time 2pm – Friday 24th
Next year’s Events – December 2022
Do you run a venue?
Can you help next year?
We are looking for venues who have outdoor space for a pop-up evening event.
We are also on the lookout for local sponsors who can enable the Living Advent Calendar events to take place.
The Kings Arms Hotel
18 Castle Street, Christchurch, BH23 1DT
A charismatic and cosy 20-room Georgian boutique hotel, close to Christchurch town centre, and home to foodie-favourite The Kings Arms Restaurant.
We’d also like to thank our amazing sponsors who have enabled the Living Advent Calendar events to take place.