Venues & Dates for December Pop-up Performances 2022
Thanks so much to all our fabulous central Christchurch venues!
We hope everyone can choose one night – or more – to come along. Why not meet up with friends to celebrate the season and head somewhere afterwards to ‘shop & eat local’!
Each venue will host a surprise evening performance, every night at 6.15pm raising money for a different charity.
- Saxon Square – Thursday 1st
- Christchurch Priory – Friday 2nd
- The Baptist Church – Saturday 3rd
- The Boathouse – Sunday 4th
- The Conservative Club – Monday 5th
- The Regent – Tuesday 6th
- Ye Olde George Inn – Wednesday 7th
- Saxon Square – Thursday 8th
- The Red House Museum – Friday 9th
- The Baptist Church – Saturday 10th
- Mad4Dance in Bargates – Sunday 11th
- Ye Olde George Inn – Monday 12th
- The Boathouse – Tuesday 13th
- The Kings Arms Pavilion – Wednesday 14th
- The Thomas Tripp – Thursday 15th
- Somerford ARC – Friday 16th
- Arcado Lounge – Saturday 17th
- Saxon Square – Sunday 18th
- The Captain’s Club – Monday 19th
- Ye Olde George Inn (changed from The Red House Museum) – Tuesday 20th
- The Conservative Club – Wednesday 21st
- Christchurch Library – Thursday 22nd
- Druitt Hall – Friday 23rd
- Saxon Square – Saturday 24th (at 2pm)
Next year’s Events – December 2023
Do you run a venue?
Can you help next year?
We are looking for venues who have outdoor space for a pop-up evening event.
We are also on the lookout for local sponsors who can enable the Living Advent Calendar events to take place.